INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
- Abstract submission deadline is 13th November 2016.
- Late submission will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Notification of acceptance will be given to the participants by 10th December 2016.
- Abstracts should report on ORIGINAL work that has NOT been previously presented/published.
- Any work with human/animal subject must comply with the guiding principles for the experimental procedures as mentioned in the Declaration of Helsinki of the World Medical Association.
- One presenter can present ONLY one paper, but participation as a co-author in other papers is permissible.
- 2 categories of Oral and Poster Presentation – case report and research paper.
- Please register online from the main conference first. You will be given an official receipt with IS & password for you to view their CPE reports of the main conference, post event.
- All abstracts must be written in English following the standard format as per Appendix II.
- The abstract must be in Microsoft Word format, text (left aligned, single line spacing).
- Use Arial size 12 font.
- Presenters must indicate their preference on the mode of presentation, and with Window/Apple computer.
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed according to the Oral & Poster Presentation Scientific Committee’s rulings and will be evaluated in terms of their appropriateness & overall quality.
- Accepted abstracts will be share on our online Malaysia Dental Journal archive after the conference.
- Abstract submission starts 29/08/2016
- Abstract submission ends 13/11/2016
- Abstracts acceptance Announcement 10/12/2016
The committee has the right to propose a change in the type of presentation as deemed