For the second consecutive year running, idsMED Indonesia has once again awarded as one of Indonesia’s Best Companies to Work for in 2018 from HR Asia. In this day and age, when talents have become one of the most expensive commodities on earth. idsMED is very pleased to be recognized via this award. On that account, it has become vital for us to not only be a good employer, but the best in the industry. HR Asia is considered one of Asia’s most authoritative publication for senior HR professionals. The Award recognizes best practices and inner workings of companies and recognize what distinguishes them from the rest.
The Awards will cover 12 markets across the region, and will culminate with an award ceremony and a Report to be published in HR Asia’s bumpers issue. The Awards was officially presented to idsMED on 4 May 2018 during the celebratory dinner at JW Marriot Hotel Jakarta. The dinner also featured keynote speech from Indonesia’s Manpower Minister Hanif Dhakiri.
Once again, congrats to all the idsMED family who made this award possible a true testament of what we stood for. After all, who is best to judge a company if not its own employee?
The complete list of recipients of HR Asia Indonesia’s Best Companies to Work for in 2018 are:
- PT Angkasa Pura I (PERSERO)
- PT Anugerah Pharmindo Lestari
- PT Astra International Tbk.
- Asuransi Jiwa Manulife Indonesia
- PT Bank Maybank Indonesia Tbk.
- PT Berca Schindler Lifts
- PT BFI Finance Indonesia Tbk.
- British American Tobacco Indonesia
- PT Cargill Indonesia
- PT Eagle High Plantations Tbk.
- PT Federal Karyatama (MPM Lubricants)
- PT IDS Medical Systems Indonesia
- Indonesia Stock Exchange
- PT Metropolitan Land Tbk.
- Mundipharma Indonesia
- PT Olam Indonesia
- PT Panorama JTB Tours Indonesia
- PT Semen Indonesia (Persero) Tbk.
- PT Sun Life Financial Indonesia
- PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk.
- PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk.
To find out more about HR Asia Award, please visit https://awards.hrasiamedia.com/